Tuesday 8 January 2013

It's not that I wannabe a wannabe - 
 there's just so much that I want to be!
 
A fashion blog that's a little different.
Fashion should tell the world who you are and what you think. Fashion shouldn't be something you hide behind; instead it is something unafraid and expressive. Fashion isn't about being a sheep and following a trend - it is creativity and originality. If you're content to let a magazine or a highstreet shop window dress you every day, you stop thinking for yourself and become like everyone else. We're lucky we have the chance to be whoever we want to be - take advantage of that and express yourself without reservation.
 
 
I want to show you who I am, and who I COULD be:
 I have wanted to be a superhero, a supermodel (less likely to happen than the superhero thing), singer, actress, surgeon, dancer, an astro-physicist, fashion designer, a blogger, politician, artist, translator, idol, happy, writer, architect, rich, an explorer, time-traveller...
 
You get the picture, I've had (and still have) a lot of aspirations, and rather a lot to do. So follow me, react to me, tell others about me, laugh at me, relate to me. I'll post about what goes on in a Wannabe's head, along with a related fashion design. Don't forget about Wannabe Wednesday (just for fun) where I'll post a fashion design related to anything I've ever wanted to be  (or anything you've ever wanted to be, send me a suggestion if you like). I'm going to try and keep it regular and simple, so please give the page a glance every now and then, who knows, you might find something to relate to.
 
 
I'm starting this blog in the hope that the day I submit my last post will be the day I've lost the 'wanna' and the day I can just 'be'.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. finally up and running
    you can tell us what you want, what you really really want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so sex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANNABE ON YOU

    ReplyDelete